Homeopathics & Special
The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Homeopathic Remedies
- Q. How do I take homeopathic remedies?
- A. Tablets should not be handled. Tip the tablets into the lid
of the container then drop them into the mouth. Best results are
obtained by allowing the tablets to dissolve slowly on the tongue
or under the tongue(crush with teeth first.) If desired, tablets
may be crushed and dissolved in 1/4 cup of water to be sipped
- Q. Are there any foods or beverages that affect the
action of the remedies?
- A. It is best to take each dose before meals, at least 15
minutes before taking food. It is also prudent to avoid taking
strongly flavored food or beverages. For best results, alcohol,
coffee, tea, cola drinks, mouthwash and flavored toothpaste should
- Q. What happens if the wrong homeopathic remedy is
- A. Nothing. You will only be sensitive to the homeopathic that
is carefully matched to your own sympton. If the wrong formulation
is administered, the tiny amount of crude substance within the
formulation will be passed in urine.
- Yes, I want to order
Please send me back
to the main menu.
Please send me back to the Homeopathic menu.